Saturday, September 29, 2012

Time for Myself

We woke up late and in the afternoon Nachita went to the Heidelberger Febst: "Besides a large crafts market, a huge flea market and regional specialties, bands provide entertainment on a number of city squares – from cabaret to modern dance, from jazz to folklore, from hip-hop to hard rock", but I had to avoid crowds, so I stayed home.  She wanted to stay with me but I told her I would be ok and that she couldn't miss it! We arranged everything so I wouldn't have to walk back and forth many times, and then she left. Don't forget that I've had Multiple Sclerosis for 15 years, and though I look very well :o)  in the pictures, I have many clinical manifestations which I won't list.
I watched the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" ("Come, reza, ama") with Julia Roberts which Nachita suggested. I don't know if it's beause I'm living through this enriching journey or what, but it made so much sense to me.
This is me yesterday.  I feel happy...





1 comment:

  1. Mi dulce Karinita, me encanto hablar contigo.
    Ya vie lo que escribiste en el Blog..y ahora voy a decirle a Wim que a ti y a Nachita les parecion como un wizard aparecido de un bosque encantado estas de acuerdo? jajajajaja
    Love you te mando un beso enorme de
    Wim y Pepa!!
    Que tengas dulces sueños!!

    ReplyDelete