Friday, September 7, 2012

The Zoo

Important Notification: I would like you to know that all the outings that we make are paid by us and not by Reshet.
Having explained that, I want to tell you that yesterday we went to the University Zoo. We “walked” again, though it was about 5-6 blocks away from our appartment.  The zoo was kind of small, but it was beautifully organized and tidy, and what caught more my attention was that it didn’t smell like a zoo.  In fact, there was a nice fresh air smell :o)  It’s the first time that I see chickens, lambs and donkeys in a zoo.

Anyway, the way there and back was beautiful and we had the chance to visit one of the University cafeterias.  Being surrounded by young students from different places was kind of neat.
When we got to the apartment, we received an e-mail telling us they have received the money transfer from Chile!!! We immediately called the Doctor’s office, but it was too late… I really hope we can move forward fast. I called Bassam, as he was admitted to the hospital only yesterday, because there were no available beds, and he was calm.  He said finally he was there and I told him I kind of envied him for that (of course, in a good way).  I hope everything is a bit faster for me as I don’t want to stay here too long.
Please read Christopher Martisson’s testimony (I asked his permission to put the link here).  It’s very impressing and it makes you realize we are having this wonderful chance for a new and a better life. Though I don’t expect to be as successful as him, I would be more than thankful if the progression of the disease was stopped, https://www.facebook.com/notes/christopher-martinsson/a-new-beginning/328987160453332
Take care and shabat shalom…

4 comments:

  1. Mi niña, me emocionó mucho lo de Christopher; por lo visto se sometió al mismo procedimiento en Suecia. Me dio mucha aprensión leer sobre esos días espantosos; que D's te de toda la fuerza del mundo para resistir de la mejor forma, nosotros estaremos rezando para que todo salga bien.
    Te amo, vida mía, que HaShem te bendiga una y mil veces.
    Gut shabes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karinita:
    Leer lo de Christopher es una inmensa fuente de esperanza y de FE en que tal como el dice, no hay que dar nada por sentado..y en ese sentido y en muchos mas, eres una valiente luchadora. Se que todo esto valdra la pena y Ashem te cuidara para que salgas de este proceso con una nueva y larga vida
    Te adoro amiga, te llevo siempre en mis pensamientos y corazón.
    Besos
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estaré orando fervientemente por el éxito de la intervención, la fe muere al último y me alegro que en tí todavía siga vivita y coleando (como decimos en México). Dios te bendiga siempre y ¡shabat shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermanita, Pasaras por ese infierno mientras todos quienes te amamos estaremos desde fuera enviandote fuerza y sosteniéndote.. Y saldrás victoriosa de esta batalla. Vas a ver.

    ReplyDelete