Sunday, September 2, 2012

September 1st

Yesterday we were visited by Simone and Frank who are the parents of Nachita's big sister's boyfriend who came from Eisenach.  Simone speaks English and some Spanish, but since Frank only speaks German, he was quiet all the time.  Anyway, we managed to communicate through gestures, writings and laughs.
We went downtown and since I can't walk a lot, I waited sitting next to some people while a guy played the accordion.  I just love staring at people.  A fat, red haired man with blue eyes and many pimples on his face sat next to me, when suddenly an arab woman, dressed in a white abaya approached and kissed him on the lips.  I then realized they used the same wedding ring. 
Vive la différence!
Well, I had the chance to eat my beloved herring and they left me for about an hour inside the restaurant while they went for a walk.  I enjoy watching people go by...

As if Heidelberg knew we were coming, at 22.15 we had fireworks on the castle  which we could see from the balcony of our appartment (how lucky!!!!!). They have this exhibition three times a year which reminds the destruction of the Schloss (castle).  It does ring a bell, doesn't it? 



Auf Wiedersehen

1 comment:

  1. Hola Karina!!! he estado leyendo (tratando jeje)tu blog!
    Muy lindas las experiencias que has tenido...
    Muchas fuerza y animo , aquí seguimos haciendo tefila por tu refua shlema!
    Te deseo lo mejor!!

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete