Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shana Tova

We woke up really early and went to the Synagogue for the Rosh Hashana service (Jewish New Year).  We were there at ten and at 11.30 I started feeling kind of anxious because I wanted to arrange everything for today's hospitalization.  I wanted to listen to the sound of the shofar, but I didn't :o(  A lady approached us (Rab Pawelczyk's wife) and said if there was anything we needed, we could call her.  I said they could pray for me and she replied that they have been doing so... Then, we left the synagogue.
While on the appartment my "nudnik" spirit started to emerge... I called many people at the hospital and even sent Dr. Neben and Dr. Blank emails.  Dr. Blank replied and said that today at about nine Mr. Diedrichsen (the Patient Manager) would call to tell us if there were available beds for me or not... So, here we are, waiting for that call...
In the afternoon we invited our neighbours to come over: Jorge (Mexican), his wife Vel (Bulgarian) and their two kids: Mattheus and Elizabeth.  They came to Germany for a year because their son had cancer... We had a good time together. The girl didn't want to appear in the photo.
Bassam is already in Day + 4 and we are always sending him good vibes.  Hang in there!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mis buenas vibras también para Mattheus y su familia!

    ReplyDelete