Saturday, October 20, 2012

D-6

At 8 they started with Cytarabine and an hour later they put me Etoposide.  Both are more chemos.  They will put both of them again at 20hrs (in fact second round of Cytarine is almost over).
After a difficult night with my neighbour snoring... which of course made me see the beautiful dawn, I talked to the doctor on duty and told him about the lady and that I couldn't sleep with her noise and her "smells" (forgive me that).  So suddenly they took her belongings out including herself, and that was it!!!!! Now I have a room for myself, I don't have to use headphones, and I could Skype out loud without bothering anybody :o) 
I feel fine.  My mood is very good.  I can stil make jokes like: "a blood test again? Do I still have blood?" "Wasn't it supposed to be blue?"  I'm doing exactly what the doctors and nurses tell me to. This is my opportunity to get better.  This is my chance to prove that this is not any other treatment, but the cure of MS.  
See you tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Karinita hermosa!!
    Me alegra que te sacaron a tu vecina....y lo que mas me gusta es tu animo!!es muy importantepara que todo pase rapido y con viento a favor..
    Te queremos te pensamos a cada instante
    Recibe un gran beso
    Wim y Pepa.
    Saludame a Nachita..hasta con el barbijo sale hermosa en las fotos!! sabe posar ah?
    Hasta mañana que tengas lindos sueños!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uf honey... I'm very sure this is the cure for your MS...

    ReplyDelete