Tuesday, October 23, 2012

D-2

We ended up with all the chemos by midnight.... and I thought I could go to sleep, but at one they brought in another lady from some other city, made a lot of noise and turned on all the lights.  Though she snored very much, I changed the switch today and started talking with her a bit, because she speaks some English (we are separated by a thin curtain). I wished her a speedy recovery and she did the same to me.
One of the ducks is outside just in his regular place!!!!! It makes me feel so happy :o)
Well, I'm waiting for a new chemo called Elphalan and later for a new and higher dose  of the ATG rabitt.  It's gonna be a beautiful day.
Yesterday was the "Reshet Evening" (of my sponsors)... They projected this photo with the words I recorded thanking them for everything.. (in Spanish) My vital signs are still  stable and the doctor said my kidneys were doing super good! (he made a "rock gesture" with his hand).
I had the last chemo!!!! And from now on, it'll be only the ATG.
We made some exercises with another physiotherapist and it was very nice.
My mood is stable and I'm stil making jokes..
I'll tell you later if there are any news.
In the meantime, have a nice day...

3 comments:

  1. Bella foto...
    Si, sera un dia hermoso.
    Thank you for the music.......
    TQ
    Tia Tere T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina Linda!!
    Me alegro que todo anda marchando super ya casi!! que maravilla
    Tu humor y tu sonrisa nos tiene sin palabras!!
    Sigue asi Campeona!! Besitos para ti y para Nachita
    Les queremos un monton!!
    Wim y Pepa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bueno, me alegro mucho, ¡¡¡ sigue adelante caminante!!!

    ReplyDelete