Thursday, October 25, 2012

D-1

I didn't sleep well last night.  As if the rabitt was holding on to my disease and didn't allow me to get rid of him.... I experienced the expected fever (39.1C).  They took some more blood tests and put me in some antibiotics.
I was shivering all over, but Prof. Ho said, the Tansplantation Day will be tomorrow anyway.
I'm hungry, so that's a good sign...
I'll fight with all my strength to get rid of Multiple Sclerosis.  
If I can't write in the blog,then Nachita will do it for me.
Thanks for your constant prayers...
Unless there's anything new to write, I'll leave you here.
With all my heart,
K

9 comments:

  1. Recibe mi bendición, hijita querida:
    Yesimech Elohim ke-Sarah, Rivka, Rachel ve-Leah

    Ye’varechecha Adonai ve ishmerecha
    Yaer Adonai panav elecha vichuneka
    Yissa Adonai panav elecha, ve yassem lecha shalom

    Te amo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga estás presente en mis oraciones, todo saldrá bien. Mucha fuerza,un abrazo enorme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eres una mujer admirable, qué fuerza, qué voluntad.
    Te mando un fuerte abrazo.

    Ángela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuerza Karinita!! Mañana ya es el gran día!! Estoy en cada minuto contigo!! Te amo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karina, todos estamos contigo eres extraordinaria,
    Un abrazo y todas las bendiciones del mundo que recaigan mañana en tí
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karina!, feliz de hacerlo y haber aportado un mini granito :)


    Toda la fuerza y fe, que todo siga saliendo bien, te lo mereces eres una mujer muy fuerte y llena de vida !!!! Un beso enorme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dios te bendiga mucho en esta etapa, Karinita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karinita, amor,
    I have sent you over 10 messages – but I failed with sending you, in spite of multiple trials with Google accounts, etc. At last, my younger children have managed to put aside some time to tutor me in the mysteries of Cyber. In my previous messages I told you of my admiration for you and of the constant prayers for the success of your venture.
    Hopefully, this time my message comes through, because I am eager that you know that we are with you at all times.
    Yours ever,
    (tio) Moishe

    ReplyDelete