Tuesday, October 23, 2012

D-3

Yesterday was very exhausting.  We finished the chemos + the ATG at 12am.  I just wanted to sleep.  I had a better night sleep interrupted, of course, by many ins and outs of the bathroom. I have to keep a record of how many glasses of water do I drink.
Today is practically the same as yesterday: Citarabine and Etoposide twice a day plus the infusion of the ATG rabitt in a double dose.
Tamara, the physioterapist, was there again.and we made some exercises.
This is the beautiful view I have from the window, and those ducks are here calming me and saying that I'm never alone. 


Until now my vital signs are stable, so the doctors are happy for me.  
It couldn't be otherwise, because Nachita is also next to me cheering me up all the time.
Thanks for your comments... I really appreciate them...
And the last photo for today!!!

5 comments:

  1. Of course you are never alone; nosotros, aunque sea a la distancia, estamos siempre contigo, al ladito tuyo, brindándote todo nuestro apoyo y amor... y yo se que te llega.
    Tu sonrisa, tu estado de ánimo siempre positivo, me llenan el alma de emoción.
    Te adoro, hijita hermosa.
    Neshikot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karinita hermosa!!
    Te ves divina..esa tu sonrisa nos contagia el optimismo al igual que sentido de humor....Eres Genial...
    Te queremos mucho mucho
    Wim y Pepa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella, ahora se que mirabas mientras conversábamos hoy.
    Un beso al conejito magico
    Tia Tere (te)
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are crazy, honey... but you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qué bueno que todo va bien, Dios está contigo. Es muy importante que tu salud emocional y mental estén al 100 % para que el tratamiento sea más llevadero. Tal vez no pueda ponerme por completo en tu lugar, pero lo que sí se es que las palabras de buena voluntad obran milagros cuando está uno en una situación difícil, además brindan compañía. No dejaré de echarte porras mexicanas si es que al menos te pueden ayudar aunque sea un poquito. TQM

    ReplyDelete