Monday, October 22, 2012

D-4

It has been a very strenous day.
I managed to sleep between my comings and goings to the bathroom.  I had Cytarabine and Etoposide again (which I'll also have later at night), and I started with Thymoglobulin which is the "famous rabbit ATG". This treatment needs more monitoring because it can cause: shivers, fever and allergic reactions.  So far it has made me sleep a lot, so that's very good.
Oh! I forgot to tell you that I was outside of the room with a mask and exercised with Tamara the physiotherapist.

I skyped Carmel, Scott and Grace from Australia and even sang a bit of "Nothing Compares to you" by Sinead O'Connors.
Good night for now.  I'll get some more sleep.
This is in honor of the rabbit who's going to bring more magic into my life...

4 comments:

  1. Mi amorcito, que bueno que pudiste dormir un poquito. Imagina que estoy a tu lado cantándote ai li luli lu, shluf shoin main tayere meidale..., tu sabes como sigue.
    Te amo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bien Karinita!!
    Ojala todo siga asi...y que pase prontito ....
    Te queremos mucho y solo te puedo decir Buenas noches ''Campeona"
    Todos los mejores buenos deseos para ti..
    Love you sooooooooooo Muchhhhhhh
    Wim y Pepa!!
    Besos a Nachita!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you! Te quiero y te admiro, mujer valiente. Perla

    ReplyDelete