Wednesday, November 14, 2012

D+19


Thank God the cultured blood test is negative until now, so I could finally leave the hospital tomorrow evening, that is unless I have no fever today.  I had 37.4°C earlier, but apparently that's no fever for Germans... (good thing!).  Dr. Ursulla's theory about having stressed my body too much sounds quite reasonable.
I met today two other nurses that helped me a lot... and one was Israeli!!! We spoke Hebrew and it was great!!! I've practiced all the languages I speak: Spanish, French, Portuguese, English and even Hebrew! They want to convience me to start learning German, but besides some words, I refuse to do it... It will take some time before I start forgetting everything that I've lived here. On the long run it's going to be good, but not now...
Tina the physiotherapist was here again, and I tried to move a bit... but I'm still exhausted.
Please pray again for me so as to have a good night sleep, without you-know-what....
See you tomorrow.
Loves,
K


I know I don't look so pretty, but that's the way I am now...

10 comments:

  1. te ves hermosa y muy risuena todas las mejores vibras van para ti mi reina un gran abrazo te quiero mucho Clary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un fredo dedo!!! Q ricoooo!!! Hace mucho q ya no los venden acá!!! Karinita vamos a rezar y mandarte muchas energías para q esta sea una buena noche y mañana ya te puedas ir por fin del hospital!!! Te estamos esperando con tuti el domingo así q si o si te vienes me escuchaste??? Y te ves igual de linda que siempre... Nada q hacerle si eres preciosa!! Te amo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi baby, que linda te ves, alegre, disfrutando ese rico helado con la Nachita.
    Aysssss, falta poquititoooooo, estoy muy emocionada:-))))
    Te adoro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TODAS LAS BUENAS VIBRAS PARA TÍ.OJALA PUEDAS SALIR PRONTO DEL HOSPITAL Y PREPARAR TU REGRESO A CHILE.
    QUE TENGAS UNA BUENA NOCHE...YA FALTA POCO ASÍ QUE LLENATE DE ENERGÍA PARA LOS ULTIMOS DÍAS.
    YENNY NUSSBAUM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qué aspecto más bueno tienes, Karina. Y en cuanto al pelo, te crecerá mucho antes de lo que te imaginas. Despues de 7 meses, ya tengo yo otra vez una "hermosa" cabellera.
    Duerme, duerme mucho y bien.
    Un pare de besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya falta poco, FUERZA!!!!
    Te vez muy bien, muy risueña.
    Besos
    Julieta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uf!!, Dejando atras el puente colgante, pisando tierra firme.. Al fin!!!!!!
    Estas bella como siempre y te amo mucho.
    Apúrate que te extrañamos!!
    Tia Tere T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amiga te ves regia como siempre, no hay nada que opaque la belleza del alma, admiro tu fuerza y estás presente en mis oraciones...un abrazo enorme¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karinita, fantastic person! This time you bring good news, and we can imagine the excitement toward the prospects of leaving hospital. Well done!! Where will you be staying after you leave the institution? What is the schedule for follow-up? I assume that the photos do manifest your satisfaction - and you should be aware that you ARE pretty. And we love you. Yours, ever,
    Moishe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Weee!!!!! Que buena noticia.... besos de los tios y primos en California....

    ReplyDelete