Thursday, December 27, 2012

2 Months

It's already two months after transplantation.  In fact, it was yesterday, but I couldn't write in my blog.  My mom's birthday was on the 25th and because I exceeded a bit with some food, yesterday I couldn't stop vomiting... Ok, it's my fault.  I accept full responsibility, but I felt awful...
Today I feel weak...
On the last month I started feeling more myself.  Previously, I felt kind of a zombie: half asleep, half awaken.  I've started thinking about plans for the future for the period after my recovery... and that's very possitive.
I've been slightly improving in some exercises, but lifting my heel 1cm feels like reaching the Everest! There's still a lot to do with physiotherapy and, I've been told, it's for life. 
I no longer have the Cytomegalovirus!!! 
I take this opportunity to wish you and your families a very happy 2013 filled with beautiful moments to cherish in your hearts!!! and also health, money and love that are always welcome!!!
With all my heart...



3 comments:

  1. Uau, 2 months! Good to read that you are feeling better and making plans for the future. This is a very good sign and way to keep busy and recover faster. We miss you so much, I wish we was leaving closer so we can visit each other on a regular basis. I promise to make some future plans for visiting Chile and especially you! Wish you a Happy 2013 year, full of miracles for you and your family. And let the recovery be faster and more successful than anyones expectations! Love and Hugs - Veli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karinita, I hope that you at least enjoyed the meal, although the "hangover" seems to have been a heavy price to pay. Thank you for sharing with us your (slow, stepwise) progress. It is formidable step that you have started to think of the future. Such thoughts are an expression of SPACE that could only be derived from a shrink of the "tzarot". May these continue to shrink so that you can invest your energy towards the good things that are in store for you. Wishing you a brilliant 2013, and with love to all (and congratulations to your Mom on her birthday), yours Nina & Moshe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karinita Hermosa!!
    Cosas buenas que bien!!
    Ojala asi de a poco te estes recuperando como se suele decir....Piano piano se llega Lontano..Y asi sera..
    Gracias por los buenos deseos para el Anio que se inicia Nosotros Deseamos que prontito te pongas sanita y fuerte y sobretodo que todos tus deseos se conviertan en hermosas realidades con Salud Prosperidad y Muchas Alegrias..
    Y que en algun mes del 2013 se nos convierta nuestros deseos de verte en Santiago y que vayamos al mejor restaurante!!
    Te queremos mucho
    Wim Y Pepa!!!

    ReplyDelete