Sunday, December 16, 2012

4th Week!

Already four weeks! I must say I feel more "alive".  People who have seen me before and see me again say I look better, and I feel better too!
I had an appointment with the onco-hematologist and he said it takes a year for the immune system to recover.  He also said the prophylactic medications are one year long after HSCT in Chile unlike in Germany where you have to take them during six months.  The amount of medications I take have increased...
I keep doing rehabilitation with my PT three times a week and do it twice a week with the assistant nurse.
I know the road is very long, but I'm hopeful... 
Yesterday I could even attend to Gabriel's B-Day that was beautifully and fully organized by the mothers of my son's kindergarten class.  I was touched by their generosity and their friendship...          
You see...? I'm still surrounded by blessings.



4 comments:

  1. Karina, te ves muy bien, pero sobretodo muy feliz!!!!!, un abrazo y mis mejores deseos!!, Dios te Bendiga!!!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Karina, How nice to be part of such a beautiful bunch of flowers and to see you beaming with joy in the company of the little ones. IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER AND BETTER. In the meantime, you will build up your physical strength in a way that it will match your spiritual strength.
    With lots of love and good wishes, Nina & Moshe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero que bella celebración, me alegro que te estés sientiendo mejor. Estoy a la espera que te sientas ok para juntarnos a tomar un cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We keep hoping with you . Best wishes . Stay strong . Lots of love . Tibi and Barbara

    ReplyDelete