Friday, August 31, 2012

Yes!!!

We were 15 minutes with Dr. Michael Platten and he told us that the proceeding was still experimental, but since I've tried every existing treatment, I'm eligible for the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT)!!!!!!!
I will shortly have an appointment at the Oncohematology Department so they will perform some exams and they will indicate me the whole schedule.
This is Dr. Platten and me :)




And this is my wonderful fairy... the encouraging lady, the super optimistic woman, the "hagshama pratit" that God had specially chosen to accompany me in this very decisive journey: Nachita!



3 comments:

  1. Great!!!!!!! we are one step forward!!!!!, cute Doc, that helps for sure LOL.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gusto en conocerte Nachita. Dios te bendiga por todo el apoyo que le estás brindando a Karina. Perla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué buena noticia, Karinita, Dios es grande. Te mando mil bendiciones y disfruta a pesar de todo.

    ReplyDelete