Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Healingreen

Why did I choose this name for the blog? Because green is the color of healing and is my favorite one.  This is the hopeful start of a journey that will give me a new chance for a better life.  It's challenging, profound, fearful, enigmatic... but what's life if not that? It's a convergence of feelings, fears, hopes, spirituality, love: plain love...
Love for me, for my will to get better and keep being able to enjoy and seize the day, the moment, the second... to be with my sons, my family and friends.
I feel as if I had been preparing myself for this my whole life.  It's been hard and so it'll be.  That's the way my life has been.  I always walk through stones and go around big rocks, but I keep looking forward, because all bad things pass, there’s a process, it may take some time, but it’ll pass and you’ll see it already happened.
I'm ready to fly.



3 comments:

  1. Karina, yo serè una asidua visita , quiero saber cada paso que das y estar contigo en cada momento!!!!!, un abrazo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo comienzo y lleno de esperanza, desde acá dedicaré mis oraciones a tu recuperación.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Por amor a ti... Maravilloso sentimiento. Bien!!!! Seguiras volando alto!

    ReplyDelete